Advanced Search

False alarm at Neabsco school

All clear and all are safe at Neabsco Elementary School in Woodbridge, which had been evacuated about 2 p.m. because the fire alarm went off. Within several minutes, the Fire Department responded and determined that a malfunction of the building’s smoke detector had caused the alarm to sound, according to Irene Cromer, spokesman for the school division.

Link to This Article

Copy and paste the code below on your site to link to the article.

<a href="">False alarm at Neabsco school</a>

Follow Us on Twitter!/bullrunnow
Welcome Guest! | Login